I believe I am special because I am a son/daughter of God.
- I will spend time in prayer where I can grow in loving, honoring, and serving Him.
- I will learn and grow in living out the ideals and principles of my Lord Jesus.
- I believe that my body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. I will not dishonor the Lord
through drunkenness, drugs or immorality.
- I will participate actively in the life of my Church.
I believe that my family is God's gift to me.
- I will love, honor and respect my parents in spite of whatever state or circumstance they are in.
- I believe that my blood brothers and sisters are God's gift to me. I will strive to grow in unity, love and understanding towards them.
- I will be a source of healing to whatever brokenness, or hurt my family experiences.
I believe that it is my privilege to be studying in my school.
- I will show my love and loyalty to the Lord and to my school by being a good student.
- I will take responsibility for my studies.
- I will respect school authorities for my studies.
- I will serve my classmates and build good relationships in school.
I believe that I belong to the bigger family of CFC Youth For Christ.
- I will relate in love and loyalty to the brothers and sisters from other schools, cities, province and countries.
- I will serve the Lord in CFC YFC in whatever way I can, whenever and wherever the Lord chooses to call me.
- I will follow the directions of my elders and leaders in CFC YFC.
I believe that God has a special purpose in allowing me to be born/live in this country.
- It is my privilege to love, honor and serve my country.
- It is my duty to obey and respect the laws and authorities that God has placed over me.
- It is my responsibility to preserve and protect the enviroment.